Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit union loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit union loan

So I want to take out a 15k loan from my credit union. I havew Fico 04 score of 713. The credit union does pull the Fico 04 Transunion score. So im good there. However I recently apped for a credit card back in dec 15 which i a got a 30 k limit on. I have not been late  with anythin in the last two years. I have an excellent DTI ratio and my average daily bank account balance is 2000k. I do still have some badies from 2010 on my report but those are about to fall off. What do you guys think about my chances of getting approved? Oh and I have been at my company for 15 years. Do anyone see any reason I could be denied? I dont want to risk a hard pull.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: credit union loan

Which credit union?

I have found there are rarely any sure things when it comes to applying for credit.

How much of the 30K credit line has a balance?

Once you do apply let us know how you do.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit union loan

only have 1300 on the 30 k card. My other two credit cars are at 0 balnce with a total limit of 18K. I cant really see a reason for not getting the loan My total credit card usage sits a 3%. Car payment will be done in less than 6 months(60 month term)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.