Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creditkeeper (?)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: creditkeeper (?)

i am also planning to sign up for this creditkeeper next month..just saw some feedback here and somehow i have a little idea about this
Message Edited by llecs on 05-29-2009 01:37 PM
Message 11 of 18
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
I don't recall. Is CK a daily monitoring service? Can you pull all three reports daily? How much is it after the initial free month?

You only get your combo report once a month of all 3 credit reports.  However, monitoring is ongoing all month  of EXPERIAN reporting only.  The cost is $9.95 a month.  I believe you can get it for $8.95 if you sign up for a year.  Otherwise, pay $9.95 and cancel anytime you want.  If you would like more info....go to Creditkeeper.com  You can also get it free for one month, if you dont like it, it can be canceled.  Hope this info helps.
Message Edited by Imhotrodcrazy on 05-25-2009 06:45 PM
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 12 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I had it back in early 2008, and there was a reason why I canceled, now I get it. I have CCT and get all three daily for $9.95/month. Well, $19.95, but I call in every month and they refund $10 of it.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

From their website, their reports seem identical in format to CCT. But you cant pull everyday like CCT. You could only monitor the reports with their alerts every day which may or may not be the alerts one would want. I think CCT is still better than any for daily monitoring. Ive read a lot of posts where members called up to cancel and were offered the 9.95 instead of 19.95 monthly fee.
Message 14 of 18
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
I had it back in early 2008, and there was a reason why I canceled, now I get it. I have CCT and get all three daily for $9.95/month. Well, $19.95, but I call in every month and they refund $10 of it.

You call in every month and say that you "would like to cancel"? Or " time for refund Smiley Happy "?

I did not know that and have been paying 19.95. Let me try that this month. 

Message 15 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

No, I was a member last year and canceled and then picked it back up this year, so their stupid computer system won't automatically give me the $9.95 monthly price. New members can say that it's too expensive for $19.95 and they will give them $9.95 for six months.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
No, I was a member last year and canceled and then picked it back up this year, so their stupid computer system won't automatically give me the $9.95 monthly price. New members can say that it's too expensive for $19.95 and they will give them $9.95 for six months.

I think I am going to check out CCT.  thanks for the info
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was paying 9.95 a month for a few years.Then I CALLED to cancel and the customer service person gave me a 6.95 price.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.