Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? days to get my FICO score ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

? days to get my FICO score ??

hi frnds

I got my first CC in Dec'07,but I haven been using a CC account as an AU from 04/07.
today I tried to pull my EQ FICO score from SW,but they told me they were unable to pull my score
reason is no history/fradulent....

could u guys tell me how many days doea it take to get my FICO scores here?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? days to get my FICO score ??

I would give it 3-6 months to generate a good score. that's how long it took me to generate a score after getting my first loan from my local cu. Since you are just starting out, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS PAY ON TIME! you'll be off to a good start Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank u alisha
yh i did n i will do it,but i have been using an AU account from 04/07
will it be counted or not?
even i got my first CC with 7k CL
so i am expecting my score above 700
wht do u say?
can i apply for 1,2 CCs now

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would wait a few more months for your own cc to report. AU's are not gonna count on the fico 08 so I wouldn't even count on that for anything right now. I would ignore it. I'm an au on my husbands cc and its only reporting to one cra right now. I expect that to stop soon. I would wait a few more months though just to establish history. If you don't mind, how did you get the first cc and whos it through?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its from BOA ,bcoz we have been using boa checkings and savings accounts from the past one year
I am an AU of a BOA CC.
thats y i got it with 7k cl without any history.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.