Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Re: debt settlement

thank you all for giving me this information, and helping me out but I have decided to just my debt on my own. Thanks for your helpful ideas.

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Focus on the high APR debt first. Try to get a low apr or 0% transfer card once your credit is in good shape.

Good luck to you.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

@Dustink Thanks for the luck and i will most difinitely take your advice :smileyhappy:

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
New Visitor
didier

[ Edited ]

It is highly advised that you begin your consolidation one month before you wish the consolidation to take effect, it is important to plan everything very carefully. By the reason of student loans are charged a different interest rate set by the Federal government, it is recommended choose specific time for each creditor. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+