Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delta amex

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

delta amex

just got it and hit the luv button got the 7-10 day message does that mean denied
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: delta amex

@princeromeo wrote:
just got it and hit the luv button got the 7-10 day message does that mean denied

I don't know what that means, but they sure denied me when I got that message. A month later, I hit it again, and got approved. Woo wee! Probably because I paid them like 4 times already since I got that card 1.5 months ago. hehe

So be patient. You will get it.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everytime I hit the Pay Bill button it says nothing is due and won't let me pay anything.....what am I missing?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

you must be a new amex cardholder. the same thing happened to me two weeks ago. now i can pay it anytime i want. just wait another month.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I got 1 bill and PIF then 4 other charges posted the next day and I wanted to pay it off but it won't let me. I'll see what happens next month....THANKS!
Message 5 of 11
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

yea thats fine ill just wait  alittle but i just logged on  and my available balance went to 1925.00 i only put 21.00 in gas strange huh? my intial limit was 2000
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@princeromeo wrote:
yea thats fine ill just wait alittle but i just logged on and my available balance went to 1925.00 i only put 21.00 in gas strange huh? my intial limit was 2000

You will LOVE this.....since gas prices went UP UP UP the CCCs now verify you have $75 available on your card. When your purchase posts, the remaining money will be released.
Message 7 of 11
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

no way is this reallt true?
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a fee of 50.00 a year for the card...Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 11
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

85.00 but its wavied off first year i already converted to blue cash  but still thinking about applying for hilton now
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.