Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispute account deleted!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

dispute account deleted!!

I just got two judgements deleted from my TU. One of them was filed on 04/2003 but it showed "Estimated date that this item will be removed 03/2010. And the other was a paid judgement on 2/2003 that was supposed to removed 02/2009. Any reason why they may would have removed them from my report? Disputed Midland Credit MGMT INC and results came back New information. original creditor: Aspire Visa past due:$881 date verified: 07/2008 pay status: collection account date placed for collection: 8/2006 How do i know when the last payment was made??? Any information will be useful so I can get my report back on track Message Edited by Kodobe on 07-18-2008 10:40 PM

Message Edited by Kodobe on 07-18-2008 10:42 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: dispute account deleted!!

Hi kodobe,

Please be aware that discussions regarding disputing accurate information for the purposes of improving one's credit score and/or profile are a violation of this site's TOS and Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines.  Please read this thread before posting anything further regarding credit repair:

Thanks for your cooperation.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.