Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do ca send dv's certified?

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

do ca send dv's certified?

i recevied a notice in my mailbox today that they attempted to delivery a ceritfied letter to me. funny because the senders name is my last name. I called the only 2 people in the world that could send me something with my married last name and neither of them sent anything. plus why would they send it certified. Last week I dv'ed NCO could they be sending me a response certified?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: do ca send dv's certified?

Could be... But I NEVER received DV via CMRR. Just snail mail.

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-06-2007 06:09 PM
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be that your original certified letter is being returned to you because of an address problem. If that's the case, there is a card that is required for you to sign.
Message 3 of 6
ktl55
Regular Contributor

aaaaaa that makes sense because I sent exp a cmrr 2 weeks ago and never got the green card back. Which is ok because the tl was deleted - it was the TWC thingy. That is probably what it is!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, you have to sign to get your own certified mail back as it's still an "accountable" mail piece.  You guessed it, I'm a postal worker Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
ktl55
Regular Contributor

that's what it is - I just tracked it and it says that it was returned to me.............
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.