cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does not having employment information on file have any effect? Au question also

tag
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

does not having employment information on file have any effect? Au question also

Im still going over my report and writing letters, and i notice theres no employment history on my report. Does this hurt or do anything to ur credit score at all? Also about being a AU on an account that was charged off what is the best way to handle that?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: does not having employment information on file have any effect? Au question also

If you were only an authorized user...dispute as "not mine".
Message 2 of 3
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Re: does not having employment information on file have any effect? Au question also

jenkins wrote:
Im still going over my report and writing letters, and i notice theres no employment history on my report. Does this hurt or do anything to ur credit score at all? Also about being a AU on an account that was charged off what is the best way to handle that?

it does not do anything for your score. the fact that your employment history isn't on your credit report makes it harder for ca to track you down at work.

I also believe that being an au does not make you obligated to pay only means that the account owner allows you to use the card. you may want to remove yourself as an au because anything negative pertaining to that account is going to show up on your credit report
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.