Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dog's new t/l confession...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: dog's new t/l confession...

sorry...accidentally posted twice since I was typing so fast....Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by ObsessedwithmyFico on 07-09-2007 01:30 PM
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is with great sadness that I tell you guys I have no life! I come running home today to check MYFICO, get the mail and check my scores. Today is like every other day....***sigh***. What's a girl to do. Smiley Wink But on a happy note...I got my Blue in the mail today and activated it (and got my CLI) but dang they are fast I just applied last Monday. Checked my CR and BOA is reporting on EX as of 7-7..amazing since that is the day I applied..and my EX score went up even though that is who everybody was checking when I was on my "keep up with dog spree"...Smiley Very Happy.Lost a couple points last week due to inquiries, but  I got them all back plus a few more...So all is happy in my little world....Thanks yall...

Message Edited by ObsessedwithmyFico on 07-09-2007 01:30 PM
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am waiting on my blue cash, obsessed, can i use yours until mine comes? 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i am waiting on my blue cash, obsessed, can i use yours until mine comes?

Ya'll are funny. I am still crossing my fingers that the portal doesn't close prior to my closing on my new home.

*practicing, "1-9, on time, all the time"*
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.