Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Re: dog's new t/l confession...

[ Edited ]
sorry...accidentally posted twice since I was typing so fast....:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by ObsessedwithmyFico on 07-09-2007 01:30 PM
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

[ Edited ]
It is with great sadness that I tell you guys I have no life! I come running home today to check MYFICO, get the mail and check my scores. Today is like every other day....***sigh***. What's a girl to do. :smileywink: But on a happy note...I got my Blue in the mail today and activated it (and got my CLI) but dang they are fast I just applied last Monday. Checked my CR and BOA is reporting on EX as of 7-7..amazing since that is the day I applied..and my EX score went up even though that is who everybody was checking when I was on my "keep up with dog spree"...:smileyvery-happy:.Lost a couple points last week due to inquiries, but  I got them all back plus a few more...So all is happy in my little world....Thanks yall...

Message Edited by ObsessedwithmyFico on 07-09-2007 01:30 PM
Established Contributor
dog

i am waiting on my blue cash, obsessed, can i use yours until mine comes? 

New Contributor
ddivaqt

dog wrote:
i am waiting on my blue cash, obsessed, can i use yours until mine comes?

Ya'll are funny. I am still crossing my fingers that the portal doesn't close prior to my closing on my new home.

*practicing, "1-9, on time, all the time"*

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+