Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont see DOFL on myfico credit report??

tag
hoang817
Regular Contributor

dont see DOFL on myfico credit report??

hi all,

i just purchased TU and EQ credit score and report couple days ago and i wanted to find out when will my paid off bad items delete out of my reports.

i couldnt find DOFL anywhere on my 2 reports.

thnks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
hoang817
Regular Contributor

Re: dont see DOFL on myfico credit report??

i meant DOFD
sorry
Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com Experian and Transunion will have the drop off dates. The Equifax report will show the actual DoFD.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

To add, your EQ FICO will usually show DOFD if it was a CO'd or CA account. And yep to MarineVietVet, the EX and TU as pulled from ACR will usually show drop off dates. Subtract 7 years from that to guesstimate DOFD. Also, these reports show the full 7-year history. For OC accounts, look for that first 30-day late followed by a 60, 90, 120, and so on. At that first 30-day, then that's DOFD. Or as a third source (and more reliable), look at your own records.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.