Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elp me help my credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

elp me help my credit

I have used fico for at least 8 months or more and I haven't seen any changes in my score. I need help I have love scores from experian 525 and equifax 545. I have paid off a couple of things from a bad divorce, but no changes. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: elp me help my credit

List what you have.  No one can help if you dont put more information about your credit.
Message 2 of 6
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Good luck.  I'm still trying to pull myself out from my divorce 3 years ago.  It stinks being stuck as the responsible sucka, but it gets better.  Give more info on what your issues are and we can try to help you.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first time posting, but I will get better. I got a divorce last year and we had a car together, we separated 3 years before the divorce. Our car was a repo because he didn't want me to keep it, so it is really ruining me. It will be deleted this year, it have been there for 6 and half years. I have some doctor bills that i'm paying off. I have never had a credit card but I do need one for emergencies

Edited!

I have had friends who have had results from the I just don't know if I can be helped. I want to start clean. I had to put a block on my credit because he was applying for credit, so now i can't even get approved because of the problems. Any suggestions?

Message Edited by fused on 03-07-2008 07:03 AM
Message 4 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

carlalove wrote:
This is my first time posting, but I will get better. I got a divorce last year and we had a car together, we separated 3 years before the divorce. Our car was a repo because he didn't want me to keep it, so it is really ruining me. It will be deleted this year, it have been there for 6 and half years. I have some doctor bills that i'm paying off. I have never had a credit card but I do need one for emergencies

Edited!

I have had friends who have had results from the I just don't know if I can be helped. I want to start clean. I had to put a block on my credit because he was applying for credit, so now i can't even get approved because of the problems. Any suggestions?

Message Edited by fused on 03-07-2008 07:03 AM

Hi carlalove:

Your post has been edited as it violates our Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, Terms of Service, and User Guidelines that prohibit the promotion of certain types of credit repair. Posting links to credit repair organizations is prohibited in these forums. Please read these guidelines before posting anything further about credit repair.

Thanks for contributing to these forums and for your cooperation!

--fused
Message 5 of 6
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Just keep your head up.  Mostly what you're going to have to do is be patient as much as that sucks and wait for things to age.  Scan your CRs very thoroughly, though, and check dates especially to see if any of those need disputed.  See if any of your med bills you're paying will delete upon full payment.   And if any of the removal dates are close, try to GW for early removal from the OCs.  I haven't had much luck with my GW's, but they are something to try.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.