Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian

tag
jwes2155
New Contributor

experian

Anyone ever talk to a real person there?   They make it impossible to contact them.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: experian

nope
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did. Though it was tough, but my sec waited 20 minutes to get to live person.
Message 3 of 6
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I don't think real people work there.... they are aliens, with black evil eyes....
Message 4 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I have had major issues with EX for sometime and I am in the process of suing them. The specific issue is how they MOV. They claimed to have verified an inaccurately reporting PIF charge card as revolving with Amex when in fact it's not revolving. I spoke with Amex and they said EX NEVER contacted them. So how is this verification. ITS letter was received by EX via CMRRR. EX reporting this charge card as revolving has really damaged my EX score. Keep in mind I have hard copies of every monthly update since last May. I don't care about the money. I just want the TL reported accurately and to expose their verification fraud.
Message 5 of 6
Takunda1
Established Contributor

jwes2155 wrote:
Anyone ever talk to a real person there?   They make it impossible to contact them.

The KEY WORD is AGENT!

After entering your SS# and your file number just interrupt the automated thing and say Agent. It'll put you on hold, you'll get an agent in about 5 min.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.