Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian

tag
rudy
Regular Contributor

experian

Just reievec al etter from experian from a dispute. They removed a old mortgage account that was closed and in good standing (never late). What can be done about this. All I asked them to do is remove a duplicate account and state closed on the accounts that are closed
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: experian

I would write to the mortgage company, explaining what happened, and ask them to keep reporting. edit: it's a closed account, and this wasn't their fault, so be courteous and let them know how much you appreciate their help. I know you know this, but sometimes it's easy to forget who caused the problem! Smiley Wink Then contact EX and let them know that this TL needs to be put back on.

When this sort of thing happens, I can't figure out if the CRA's are incompetent or vindictive! Smiley Mad

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 11-10-2007 07:11 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.