Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fha late rent question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fha late rent question

Im all prequalified for an fha loan and am going to get preapproved on monday. My credit is 648 I have 11000 in savings and an okay debt to income ratio . I work as a teacher and make enough for a 130000 mortgage. I was told I may need two years of rent checks mor money orders to establish an alt tradeline. My problem is, in gathering up my money orders I noticed two things, one I am missing two reciepts, one grom 14 months ago and one form 24 months ago. And two, last month my wife was late sending in the payment over 30 days 38 to be exact. Will I be able to submit up to jan 2013 without raising any redflags. And say jan and feb wrre paid cash, and will the two lost receipts be an issue? Do I need 2 years worth? Or will 1 year up to a month ago suffice?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: fha late rent question

Welcome to the forums !

I'd recommend that you take a look around in the Mortgage Loans board - there are several topics there pertaining to rental verification.

Here's the most recent one I could find:    http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Rental-history-question/td-p/1899351

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.