Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fico 3 b completely useless

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

fico 3 b completely useless

Hello all ive suspected this for some time. But I've finally proven it. I know about triggers and lag time. 

But 10 days ago. All my files were clean. Yet no update from my fico. I started testing. Pulled tu from Walmart. Updated twice. Just got partial update from fico after 8 days. 

it says tu 720. Actual. 726. 

Ex. I paid to update. From 663. Actual 706

ex it says 670 actual 698

this us the one that sent me over. It's been this way since 5-27-15.   Then today I get message below. That they can't find any changes.   What?  I canceled but why am I still getting updates? 

No more wasting my cash on this garbage. Sorry to all who are still invested in this. Just wanted to inform. Good luck. 

On experian. Here's actual fico. experianfico.PNG

We've been busy scanning your credit reports for changes as part of your FICO® 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring product. We did not detect any monitored changes this week on your Experian credit reports.

Remember, each bureau has different credit alert triggers. We recommend that you review our monitoring FAQs to learn more about Experian credit report alerts.

Thank you,

myFICO Member Services

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fico 3 b completely useless

I'm having issues with my Experian not updating on MyFico. I'm also aware of the triggers, and I know that the changes to my report should have triggered an update here, yet nothing. Frustrating. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.