Contributor
wolf69

fico credit scores

I understand that the scores change daily and sometimes hourly. Just wondering how many times do you all pull your credit report? at 15.95 per report, several times a month can be very costly. Maybe Iam doing it all wrong it there another package. Just wondering because I wanted to pull my credit but was waiting for 8-1-07 I also use true credit but their scores are fakos and I really need to know what my real score is. Thanks for all your help:smileyindifferent:
KTFL

Re: fico credit scores

[ Edited ]
Cheapest way is to either do EQ score watch and/or the Myfico Identity Theft Security Deluxe. With the EQ you get an alert whenever your score changes by how you set your alerts and the TU you get a new score every 3 months i believe. I like both of them.

Message Edited by KTFL on 07-30-2007 03:16 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+