cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? for anyone who has emailed a PFD to NCO.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

? for anyone who has emailed a PFD to NCO.

About to email mike and Lisa of NCO. Just wanted to know if you used the PFD sample letters that are posted on this forum or just asked in the email in your own writing?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? for anyone who has emailed a PFD to NCO.

I used my own writing.

Mr. Barrist,

I mailed a letter to your company back in February and it appears that I had an outdated address listed on my credit report for your company. I am unsure if your company received the letter or not, as I’ve not received a response if you have. Your company is reporting an alleged debt on my personal credit report in the amount of $48 for CenturyTel. The account number listed is xxxxxxx. I have never heard from your offices regarding this debt and the validity of it is disputed. However, I’d like to get this cleared up as soon as possible. I’d be willing to pay the account if your offices will agree to delete the account from all consumer credit reporting agency(Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). My willingness to pay this debt is simply to have it removed, not an admission of guilt.

my name

The company received the letter like 2 days after this. It took like 3 weeks for them to receive it. The address was wrong on my CR, but it got delivered. I haven't gotten a response via email yet, but it is off all 3 CRs. I am going to pay the OC.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? for anyone who has emailed a PFD to NCO.

Thanks for the fast response. I'm emailing them my PFD this weekend.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.