Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good news today

tag
treschic
Frequent Contributor

good news today

i just wanted to announce some really good news today!!! i got a scorewatch alert from equifax, and for some reason, nellnet removed the 120+ day lates from the 2 accounts that were late, but are now in forebarance.  i hadn't even sent in a gw to them yet.  they just updated all of my accounts as deferred and paid as agreed.  i am soo happy.  now, i just have the 1 from direct loan from the us dept of education that is still showing the 120+ day late.  but, my score went up 23 points!!! Smiley Happy  although, now i'm in the high 400's instead of the low 400's.  Smiley Sad  but, i'm making some progress atleast. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: good news today

YAY! Any progress is better than no progress.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 6
treschic
Frequent Contributor

just as an update, they only made that update to equifax, the lates remained on experian.Smiley Sad i haven't checked transunion yet. 
Message 3 of 6
angie23
Valued Member

Thats great! Dont feel bad. My score is only 433 right now, but it started at 390 a month ago. I feel the same way at least Im making progress! I will get to 700 SOMEDAY! I have had it rough with credit fraud and stuff! Good Luck it will get better!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice...... I can't wait to get my first score raise since I've started working on my CR
Message 5 of 6
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

congrats to BOTH angies! Great job! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.