Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gw letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

gw letter

when sending a gw letter to a collection agency is there a certain  title/position/supervisor that the letter is should be addressed to .I have learned so much from all of you ,started working on score 11/06 at that time score was my fico 541  2 premier cc 200/300 limits now 300/400 limits wamu 2500 limit chevron 300 limit . 17 collections 12 paid 1 500 .00 loan from nfcu 5 installment payments feels good to be in the 600 club scores are now equifax 612  experian618 transunion600 thankyou all                                                                                                                                   

Message Edited by djh11117 on 07-29-2007 10:21 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: gw letter

I too am new to the GW thing but so far I have had three responses in a 3 week time span.  Two positive and one negative still haven't heard from the other three.  I simply addressed mine To whom it may concern: but if you have a name of a supervisor I think that would be all the better.  Congrats on getting your scores up and best of luck.  These forums have been a God send to me as well as many others.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.