Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hOW LONG FOR CCCU?

The process took about 2 wks.
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

We got our acceptance letter yesterday....still waiting on the actual plastic to get here.
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way - I am in a community property state.
I would be fully entited to half the debt. Smiley Wink

flygirl wrote:

Timothy wrote:
Sounds like you are anxious to see that plastic in your hands as well Smiley Wink

BTW: I told my DW about you.

flygirl wrote:

Profit wrote:
Just got mine in the mail today!!!!! I have to call and request online access info and then I'm set. Balance transfers galore Smiley Happy

How long was it betwen when you were approved and when  you received your card???

LOL.....not anxious...have had several issues with my mail getting delivered.....new postman. Just didn't want to start worrying that it ended up in the wrong hands if its not here in a week or so......thank you very much Timothy. I swear, you officially tell your wife about us, and then you think you can control my plastic???? Boy, this is gonna be a long road!!!! LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 34
Eric958
Established Contributor

Well here's my update. APPROVED for $1500.00 if I would of known better I would of asked for more but thats what happens when your potty trained for 500 CL's . Good luck to all who have applied.

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 24 of 34
jwes2155
New Contributor

When did you apply?
Message 25 of 34
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I applied July 19th and I'm still waiting to hear something.  Perhaps God told them I'm atheist? LOL
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally got the nerve up and applied.  They pulled my credit right away.  Do they actually talk to everyone?  Or is it possible I will just get the "sorry sucker" letter in the mail?   I have no idea what my EX scores are right now.  I'm really very nervous. 
Message 27 of 34
Eric958
Established Contributor

I applied July 17. so it took about 2 weeks. but after she finally emailed me everything went rather quickly. I never talked to anyone over the phone. All communications with Tammy were online. She told me I should receive card in 1-2 weeks.

E!

Message Edited by Eric958 on 08-01-2007 03:15 PM

Never Give Up!!
Message 28 of 34
Eric958
Established Contributor

@Eric958 wrote:
Well here's my update. APPROVED for $1500.00 if I would of known better I would of asked for more but thats what happens when your potty trained for 500 CL's . Good luck to all who have applied.

E!

Received card today! This has been a good DAY!

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were your scores if you don't mind me asking?  And did you request a credit card or personal loan?  I applied today.  My EX score is 578.  Just wondering what to expect.
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.