Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help w/fico purchase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help w/fico purchase

My transunion fico "understanding your score" section says one of things hurting my score is one accoutn listed as 60 days late or more. The problem is there is no item on my transunion report that has a 60 day late payment. Please help
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: help w/fico purchase

Do you have any COs? That could count if they ever reported in any given month. Also, the reason should tell you how long ago that late occured. TU FICO CR history is finite and may not show the full picture.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help w/fico purchase

mynewhouse wrote:
My transunion fico "understanding your score" section says one of things hurting my score is one accoutn listed as 60 days late or more. The problem is there is no item on my transunion report that has a 60 day late payment. Please help

Your payment history on your reports from this site may only show the last 2 years. Lates remain for 7 years, as does your payment history.

Pull your reports directly from the CRA themselves and look for the 60 day late. If you are eligible(meaning you haven't pulled in the last 12 months) you get a free report from each CRA at www.annualcreditreport.com

You get a free TU report here also, you don't actually have to submit a dispute.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.