Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with CR from Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help with CR from Equifax

dated 12/14/07
The items listed below were investigated at your request.  Pls review your attached credit file.
This account is currently reported as paid as agreed with no late payments. ( was reporting incorrectly as 120+days past due, was never past due)

When I look at the report is says Auto PD/CLOSED
Had to edit as it posted while i was typing before i was finished.
I show none of the boxes with checks in them for this account, so i do not know how to tell if they corrected the info as nothing shows as late i dont know how that looks.

But, when I pulled his report on my Suze Orman account on 12/24/07 this account is still showing as 120+ days past due.
Wondering if they really corrected it.  Help reading this CR they sent me greatly appreciated.  Tks Vicki

Message Edited by greyhound2007 on 12-31-2007 12:52 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help with CR from Equifax

I had he same issue I will be waiting to see feedback on this cause I need to do something about mines as well--its a student loan--it says never reported late and current but shows lates ????
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help with CR from Equifax

Ah, I sat down and reread this (when all else fails read the instuctions), showing last updated Mar '06 on my suze report.  But still lists as an I-5 (installment 120+days past due) on the report that equifax sent me.  After they say the account is now showing , THIS ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY REPORTED A PAID AS AGREED WITH NO LATE PAYMENTS. Then I look at the report they sent me and it shows I-5 what is up with that?  Tks Vicki

They are closed today. (Equifax)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.