Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with gw letters

tag
tknkrov
Contributor

help with gw letters

I want to send some gw letters but am not sure if on some old collections if I should send it to OC or the CA can anyone help? 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help with gw letters

Are they pif'd? If so, then a GW to the OC, instructing them to contact CA to delete would be justified, imo.
Message 2 of 5
tknkrov
Contributor

ye they are pif so I hope that the OC's will be willing to do this. They are such small amounts barely over $100. I wish I knew then what I do now and had just worked something out then.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

all baddies hurt less as they age. Who is reporting the OC or CA or both...who did you pay....when did you pay.....what is the DOFD on CR?

GW goes to everyone that is paid.
Message 4 of 5
tknkrov
Contributor

okay I paid the CA they are who is reporting. The oldest is reporting, assigned- 1/1/03...  date of last activity-1/1/05 I don't remeber when exactly I paid but is was way before 1/1/05 same with the other two A-10/1/03 DOLA-3/1/05......A-5/1/06  DOLA-1/1/07. Do they just report when they feel like it rather than when it actually gets paid? The OC on one isn't even showing up on on my CR anymore the others were utlities so they never showed.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.