Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helpppppp

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

helpppppp

1st I must say that I absolutely love this SITE!!!
2nd I really need help...I am attempting to repair my credit, and I actually am up against father time.  I know there is no quick fix to credit repair, but I need to see an increase in my score by the end of February.  I have 2 mortgages that I need to do a re-fi on by 3/31.  The urgency comes in the fact that 1 has adj rate that will go up and the other has a ballon. (I am cringing just writing this)  I accepted these terms with my not so great credit score with the intention of really raising my scores by this point.  LIfe happens and here I am not in any better condition than I was this time last March...so here we go...

TU 518
Equifax 527
Experian 523

My utilization is high...so I know paying down my cc balances will help(only two cards..total balance aprox 1574.00)

I had a few delinquent pmnts with car note but I have been on track until oversight last month cost me a 30 day ping on report.

I have a charge off that I am going to send a PFD letter for...and two accounts that I made settlement offers on but they are reporting as paid collections (thinking about asking for deletion although paid..I figured that they could not hurt)

SO this is a pretty complete picture.....any advice..please.really really could use advice

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: helpppppp

Sounds like you are on the right track now. Get those PFD and GW letters out and hope for the best!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: helpppppp

thank you for your reply:smileyhappy...is there anything else that you think I need to do?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.