Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how bad is it? -to check and check again-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how bad is it? -to check and check again-

How bad is it to pull your credit report EVERYDAY for a month - I'm assuming not bad...is that correct or is their something I should think of?

Message Edited by pjriverap on 09-27-2007 08:08 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: how bad is it? -to check and check again-

Not good if you are using TrueCredit as they are kicking people off of the service if they pull to many "unlimiteds".  The smell of class action is in the air!

As for the reports themselves, no nothing shows on it that you are pulling it.  When you start pulling very frequently month after month though it will split your file and get messy.... the CRA will have to put it at back together... Humpty Dumpty like.  Smiley Wink
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inherently bad? No. Obsessive-compulsive? Perhaps. Seriously, I don't see a need to check a CR more than once a week or so. Much as we would like reports to instantly update, they don't. It's like checking your weather station every five minutes. Except under rather rare circumstances, it's just not going to change that much that quickly.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL - I'm working on the obsessive/compulsive part, lol. Thanks.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.