Valued Member
workingprogress

how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Anyone adviceme please on how to save my credit reports ? I paid for them from myfico but can not figure out how to save them.

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
New Contributor
Capya

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

[ Edited ]

Edit:  Nevermind.  The better solution is below.

Starting Score: 573 (Exp 10/12)
Current Score: 767 (Exp 6/13)
Goal Score: 700+ I Crushed it!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
_jb_

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Hit the print button, and then instead of selecting your printer, choose save as .pdf. Name them with the date, CRA, and where you received it from to keep yourself organized (ie: 06/30/13 TransUnion myFICO).

Starting Scores: myFICO EX: ???, myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EX: 699, myFICO EQ: 700, myFICO TU: 699
My Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover It, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/19/13
Valued Contributor
takeshi74

Not all browsers have save as PDF as a feature.  If yours does not there are applications that will create a PDF printer on your computer that you can select to generate PDF's.

tommiezwa

I could not find a 'save as PDF' option, so I right-clicked on the 'printable copy' link, then selected 'save link as...', named my file, and selected 'all files' as the  type of file.  It saved beautifully to my library, and I am planning to place a copy of it on a flash drive as well.  I hope this helps, if you weren't able to find a PDF option!

Starting Score: 811 in 2004
Current Score: 679 as of June 18
Goal Score: 750 or higher

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}