Valued Member

how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Anyone adviceme please on how to save my credit reports ? I paid for them from myfico but can not figure out how to save them.

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
New Contributor

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

[ Edited ]

Edit:  Nevermind.  The better solution is below.

Starting Score: 573 (Exp 10/12)
Current Score: 767 (Exp 6/13)
Goal Score: 700+ I Crushed it!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Hit the print button, and then instead of selecting your printer, choose save as .pdf. Name them with the date, CRA, and where you received it from to keep yourself organized (ie: 06/30/13 TransUnion myFICO).

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 777, myFICO TU: 789, myFICO EX: 787
My Wallet: Chase Freedom, Discover It, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/19/13
Valued Contributor

Not all browsers have save as PDF as a feature.  If yours does not there are applications that will create a PDF printer on your computer that you can select to generate PDF's.

I could not find a 'save as PDF' option, so I right-clicked on the 'printable copy' link, then selected 'save link as...', named my file, and selected 'all files' as the  type of file.  It saved beautifully to my library, and I am planning to place a copy of it on a flash drive as well.  I hope this helps, if you weren't able to find a PDF option!

Starting Score: 811 in 2004
Current Score: 679 as of June 18
Goal Score: 750 or higher

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.