Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc not updating???

tag
kimharris1920
Established Member

Re: hsbc not updating???

Mine either.. I paid it in full since the last update of 5/31. I was hoping to increase my score, but these knuckelheads have not posted my new balance of $0. I bet if I was late as they would post that with a quickness. ARGHHHH, they are about to get a call from me & I want to speak with a supervisor.
Message 81 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...paid in full both HBSC's..due dates were 6-19 and 6-21.both paid down to $0 on 6-11..not reported...reported last month on 5-31. Same with Cap1...paid two cards in full on 6-11..both were due on 6-24...usually reports on the 24th...this month...nothing....Frustrating..
Message 82 of 84
SJP57
Established Member

HSBC card, last update, 9/07, they are horrible..when they did update, they updated on the 2 days where i was at 70% util..i paid it off quickly, as i usually keep below 20%......every other account is at 11/07 with reporting...boa is perfect, they report the day after statement breaks every month..

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 83 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a thread I have not seen in awhile-

My HSBC accts updated with end of Oct balances ($0) with a Sept 07 date on mine but DW is in the same boat as you.

This seems to happen every few months.

@SJP57 wrote:
HSBC card, last update, 9/07, they are horrible..when they did update, they updated on the 2 days where i was at 70% util..i paid it off quickly, as i usually keep below 20%......every other account is at 11/07 with reporting...boa is perfect, they report the day after statement breaks every month..

Message 84 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.