Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc not updating???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hsbc not updating???

sl wrote:
are the balances showing correct on the CR?

Everything has updated except the 2300.00 on the 2 small loans.....when I paid the loans, I took it upon myself to let the 3 bureaus know that they were paid, because it was not showing up as paid on my report.....so they investigated and just replied to me on saturday that the investigation was complete and that the previous reported balances were correct......how can that be??? So I called the company with whom I have the loan with, spoke to a manager, and he said nobody has contacted him/or the company to verify anything.  So, I called experian back yesterday, and they informed me that they would have to start ANOTHER investigation and I have to wait another 30 days.......I"m not a happy camper....I need this updated YESTERDAY.

So, any advice, or do I just got to stick it out for another 30 days??????
Message 61 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

no update since aprl 2007 for me on orcahrd bank...I'm going to call them on my lunch break and see what's up...
Message 62 of 84
Sunnybity
Contributor

I just reviewed my reports from Transunion and Equifax and still no updated infor regarding HSBC.  They suck and this forum rocks!
Message 63 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my TC report, the 5/31 update from HSBC posted in the EX column on 6/15 and posted in the EQ column yesterday (6/18). As of this morning, the TU column was still not updated for HSBC, although TU finally caught up with EX and EQ on several other accounts in the last couple of days.
Message 64 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, this is my first post although I am an avid reader of this forum. Reading about HSBC or Orchard not updating accts made me so mad that I could not help but post something about it. These guys are so faky fake it is not funny. Major part of their business is preying on people with "less than perfect" credit with God-awful APRs and what not, with the promise of reporting one's credit activities to the CRAs to help build-up one's credit. Yet they often fall 2-3 months behind on reporting? That' should be criminal because they know the impact of such deliberate inaction. That is just one of my beef with these sharks.

My second problem is with the CRA themselves. As far as this particular problem is concerned, perhaps we should focus on TU.  All my accts on EQ are  updated thru 5/31. Most on EX thry 6/15. Yet TU are 2/3 months behind. Has anyone called TU on this. HSBC keep telling me that it takes up to 60 days to update which I think is boloney. I can go on and on but this is just my 2 cents.. What do you guys think? 
Message 65 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone, this is my first post although I am an avid reader of this forum. Reading about HSBC or Orchard not updating accts made me so mad that I could not help but post something about it. These guys are so faky fake it is not funny. Major part of their business is preying on people with "less than perfect" credit with God-awful APRs and what not, with the promise of reporting one's credit activities to the CRAs to help build-up one's credit. Yet they often fall 2-3 months behind on reporting? That' should be criminal because they know the impact of such deliberate inaction. That is just one of my beef with these sharks.
My second problem is with the CRA themselves. As far as this particular problem is concerned, perhaps we should focus on TU. All my accts on EQ are updated thru 5/31. Most on EX thry 6/15. Yet TU are 2/3 months behind. Has anyone called TU on this. HSBC keep telling me that it takes up to 60 days to update which I think is boloney. I can go on and on but this is just my 2 cents.. What do you guys think?

They have posted quickly and accurate on all 3 in the past. I hope this month is just an exception.

EQ updated today for me.

Message Edited by Timothy on 06-19-2007 09:33 PM
Message 66 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the 22nd of June and still not updated on TU.
I am getting ready to dispute the balance- anyone else?
Message 67 of 84
sl
Established Contributor

I just checked mine and it shows updated 5/07 but the balance is not correct. Looks like dispute time for me.
Message 68 of 84
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sl wrote:
I just checked mine and it shows updated 5/07 but the balance is not correct. Looks like dispute time for me.

Just be careful... You do not want to lose the TL. CRAs are well known for deleting positive TLs on minuscule disputes like balances, reporting dates, ect.
Message 69 of 84
sl
Established Contributor

Tuscani, Thanks for the information. I think I will let this one stay as it. I will pull my CR once I get a SW stating my updated balance from AMEX. I finally got that mess cleared up and they said it will post on my next statement day which is around July 11th. So I am anticipating a nice jump in my score and my utilization to drop to around 38-40%. I am at home but once I get to work, I will post the number and contact in the Executive Offices of the person I spoke to. It is sad that you have to go that high to get something cleaned up, but it works. To show my appreciation to Holly, I sent her a nice Starbucks gift card as she really helped me out.
Message 70 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.