Valued Member
diggumsmacks

iPhones monitors credit scores

[ Edited ]
I guess they could if you wanted them too...Just don't "max out your cards" to get one or else that could lower your fico... Have a happy holiday

Message Edited by diggumsmacks on 06-29-2007 04:22 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: iPhones monitors credit scores

Don't get me started on the iPhone. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Tuscani wrote:
Don't get me started on the iPhone. :smileyhappy:

go ahead.....tell me what cha think. Been thinking about buying one..........................
Regular Contributor
OneMortgageGuy

iphone.... 60 bucks for just the service... yeah.. no thanks but I must admit that I would love to have one. 
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

OneMortgageGuy wrote:
iphone.... 60 bucks for just the service... yeah.. no thanks but I must admit that I would love to have one. 

$60 for what service??? Cingular offers the same rates for iPhone as they do for BlackBerry... Just pick your plan and that's it. If you're referring to unlimited data that is required as part of your plan it's not $60 it's $50, but we all have to pay for it.

The iPhone just allows you to surf the web more like a computer than most mobile devices... I currently have a BB 8700 and was thinking about picking up an iPhone for the ease in surfing on the run... And the camera is a nice value add, since my BB doesn't have one.

There is no additional charge to check your credit through TC daily when you check via iPhone...

What were you referring to?

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+