Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhones monitors credit scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhones monitors credit scores

I guess they could if you wanted them too...Just don't "max out your cards" to get one or else that could lower your fico... Have a happy holiday

Message Edited by diggumsmacks on 06-29-2007 04:22 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: iPhones monitors credit scores

Don't get me started on the iPhone. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
Don't get me started on the iPhone. Smiley Happy

go ahead.....tell me what cha think. Been thinking about buying one..........................
Message 3 of 5
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

iphone.... 60 bucks for just the service... yeah.. no thanks but I must admit that I would love to have one. 
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OneMortgageGuy wrote:
iphone.... 60 bucks for just the service... yeah.. no thanks but I must admit that I would love to have one. 

$60 for what service??? Cingular offers the same rates for iPhone as they do for BlackBerry... Just pick your plan and that's it. If you're referring to unlimited data that is required as part of your plan it's not $60 it's $50, but we all have to pay for it.

The iPhone just allows you to surf the web more like a computer than most mobile devices... I currently have a BB 8700 and was thinking about picking up an iPhone for the ease in surfing on the run... And the camera is a nice value add, since my BB doesn't have one.

There is no additional charge to check your credit through TC daily when you check via iPhone...

What were you referring to?

Rob
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.