Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

improving credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

improving credit

i recently took out a secured loan at my bank for a thounsand dollars and am unsure of how much my scores increased due to this as i was not  tracking it i still need to impove my scores should. i was thinking about paying off the loan and doing to secured loans for 500 each.  i would like to buy a house within the next 6 months. any help would be great.  
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: improving credit

beau1234 wrote:
i recently took out a secured loan at my bank for a thounsand dollars and am unsure of how much my scores increased due to this as i was not  tracking it i still need to impove my scores should. i was thinking about paying off the loan and doing to secured loans for 500 each.  i would like to buy a house within the next 6 months. any help would be great.  

Your secured loans will help Tremendously.  Make sure you pull all three CRs and SCOUR them for inaccuracies and dispute anything that isn't right. Re-building is one step in the repair process. So don't just focus on the addition of new TLs... Take steps concurrently to clean up CRs PFD if you can / need to. and send GW letters to those that have been paid prior.

Good Luck.

Welcome to the boards.

Rob
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.