Established Member
beau1234

improving credit

i recently took out a secured loan at my bank for a thounsand dollars and am unsure of how much my scores increased due to this as i was not  tracking it i still need to impove my scores should. i was thinking about paying off the loan and doing to secured loans for 500 each.  i would like to buy a house within the next 6 months. any help would be great.  
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: improving credit

beau1234 wrote:
i recently took out a secured loan at my bank for a thounsand dollars and am unsure of how much my scores increased due to this as i was not  tracking it i still need to impove my scores should. i was thinking about paying off the loan and doing to secured loans for 500 each.  i would like to buy a house within the next 6 months. any help would be great.  

Your secured loans will help Tremendously.  Make sure you pull all three CRs and SCOUR them for inaccuracies and dispute anything that isn't right. Re-building is one step in the repair process. So don't just focus on the addition of new TLs... Take steps concurrently to clean up CRs PFD if you can / need to. and send GW letters to those that have been paid prior.

Good Luck.

Welcome to the boards.

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+