Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

inquiries

Hell, I am having issues with one financial institution. I don't remember ever applying for some loan. The lady is stating that the IP where this application was done matches my home address. I asked her to send me paperwork, but she said they don't have any since it was done online. She said she will provide the Dr's office and procedure this was done for. What can I do to further dispute this. She is rude, and does not have any paperwork to back that up.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: inquiries

@Anonymous wrote:
Hell, I am having issues with one financial institution. I don't remember ever applying for some loan. The lady is stating that the IP where this application was done matches my home address. I asked her to send me paperwork, but she said they don't have any since it was done online. She said she will provide the Dr's office and procedure this was done for. What can I do to further dispute this. She is rude, and does not have any paperwork to back that up.

You would have to dispute it with whatever credit bureaus that the inquiry shows up on.  You can file online disputes with all 3 major credit bureaus.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.