Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intresting credit reports today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

intresting credit reports today

When pulling my credit reports today and updates I notice something strange.

on CTT and Myfico on Experian I have 198k in avaliable credit, EQ showing 138k and TU showing 133k, some of the accounts aren't there anymore.

Also I notice that my INQ are still low. and 1 collection is no longer on TU

Now when i updated CK and wallet hub everything is there on my TU even the collection thats not on my Fico8 report, all versions of vantage show the collection, also show all of my INQ and actually more than i really have.

I'm actually in the process of going completely through it to see whats missing. because im missing 60k in credit somewhere. Altho it didnt change my UTI by much 1% to 5% on TU and 1% to 4% on EQ it's still alot of credit to be missing!!!

Also my Judgement on TU has also disappeared.

Anyone run into something like this where everthing is so far off? where vantage is picking up everything Fico isn't.

I will add also when looking at creditwise from cap one which is a TU pull it's showing 198k in avalable credit but again vantage ( i believe)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: intresting credit reports today

Haven't seen anything like that personally. I know there was an alleged Transunion glitch recently that people have been posting about.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.