cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

Okay, I disputed some things with EX a few weeks ago. They deleted three items and update two. Sounds great, but not really. This was through creditexpert.com - which is an experian site. Two of the items they deleted aren't on the myfico.com experian report.

i know I started a thread yesterday with somewhat of the same problem but I didn't get an answer. Anyone know why this would be?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

What was deleted? Are you saying that you bought a new FICO EX report and they were still there? OR that they were never there to start with?

Rob
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

NCO was deleted
Aargon collection agency was deleted
Providian was deleted

these were deleted off of Experian through creditexpert.com. I NEVER asked for Providian to be deleted.

On my Experian report through myfico.com - NCO and Providian are not on there.

I am so confused.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:
NCO was deleted
Aargon collection agency was deleted
Providian was deleted

these were deleted off of Experian through creditexpert.com. I NEVER asked for Providian to be deleted.

On my Experian report through myfico.com - NCO and Providian are not on there.

I am so confused.

Did you pull the EX AFTER the deletes? If you did, of course they wouldn't be on your CRs anymore... They were deleted.

Rob
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I pulled the reports about three weeks ago - all at the same time to compare.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The you couldn't have disputed with EX On-Line... OR the items were reported after you pulled and deleted after they appeared. Creditexpert allows you to dispute reported TLs on-line. If you sent mail disputing all of the accounts to all three CRAs and EX wasn't reporting to begin with, than the letter you receive back from them will state that specific items you disputed are not being reported there may have been additional info updated for items that were being reported... BUT there is no difference between TLs being reported by EX reqardless of where it is pulled from. The CR is the CR doesn't matter if it is from MyFICO, TC, Freecreditreport.com, credikeeper.com, etc, etc.

Rob
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

what I'm saying - which is what I don't understand - is that I pulled my Experian credit report from creditexpert.com and saw these items. I decided to try to fix these things and researched the web and found myfico forums - the same day. That same day I got my experian credit report from credit expert, I pulled all of my reports from myfico - which had different items.

Am I not uderstanding what you are saying or is there really something wrong here?
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:
what I'm saying - which is what I don't understand - is that I pulled my Experian credit report from creditexpert.com and saw these items. I decided to try to fix these things and researched the web and found myfico forums - the same day. That same day I got my experian credit report from credit expert, I pulled all of my reports from myfico - which had different items.

Am I not uderstanding what you are saying or is there really something wrong here?

I'm saying that the info comes from the SAME place. Are you sure you pulled the EX report and not just a EQ from Scorewatch? A discrepancy in the information being reported by a CRA on the same day is highly unlikely. Did you look at the Account details from MyFICO or just the summary? Regardless of where you pulled the CR the Account Info (TLs) would be identical. The only difference would be the scores.

Sorry if I keep going around in circles here, but my guess is you missed it somewhere.

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 08-24-2007 09:56 AM
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help - but I just don't know what is going on. I just pulled my report from annualcreditreport.com and it has the same different items than what i pulled from myfico. ugh!!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:
Thank you for your help - but I just don't know what is going on. I just pulled my report from annualcreditreport.com and it has the same different items than what i pulled from myfico. ugh!!

Call in to MyFICO and ask an agent... There may have been a glitch that day... Doubtful, but it is a possibility. If there was an error, MyFICO will provide some type of resolution.

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.