cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

Yeah, I'm going to have to call. Something is NOT right. I just got all three reports from TC and it shows NCO on EQ and then I get my EQ from myfico and NCO isn't there.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to have to call. Something is NOT right. I just got all three reports from TC and it shows NCO on EQ and then I get my EQ from myfico and NCO isn't there.

Is NCO refferenced by an ACCT NUMBER on one and as NCO on another? This does happen from time to time.

Rob
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know. I'll have to sit down and compare. I'm too annoyed about this right now and need to take a break from it for a few hours.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I couldn't take a break and just had to know the answer. I called myfico. they explained that they are just a third party and the info coming straight from TU, EX, and EQ is what is correct. It is what those three agencies report to myfico and that is why I have somethings on one report and not on myfico. Well, that makes it a little more upsetting b/c then I have way more things to deal with,

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.