Contributor
overwhelmed

Re: items deleted today from EX but not showing on all reports?

Yeah, I'm going to have to call. Something is NOT right. I just got all three reports from TC and it shows NCO on EQ and then I get my EQ from myfico and NCO isn't there.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

overwhelmed wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to have to call. Something is NOT right. I just got all three reports from TC and it shows NCO on EQ and then I get my EQ from myfico and NCO isn't there.

Is NCO refferenced by an ACCT NUMBER on one and as NCO on another? This does happen from time to time.

Rob
Contributor
overwhelmed

I don't know. I'll have to sit down and compare. I'm too annoyed about this right now and need to take a break from it for a few hours.
Contributor
overwhelmed

Okay, I couldn't take a break and just had to know the answer. I called myfico. they explained that they are just a third party and the info coming straight from TU, EX, and EQ is what is correct. It is what those three agencies report to myfico and that is why I have somethings on one report and not on myfico. Well, that makes it a little more upsetting b/c then I have way more things to deal with,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}