cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

judgement question

tag
Established Member

judgement question

I just completed a dispute on a judgement from 11/07, but from what I have hear, judgement are almost impossible to delete, do anybody have any thought on it.  It is already pay for.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: judgement question

you may want to repost this on a different board. This is meant for Credit Card related questions.
Message 2 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Actually, this is the "General Credit Issues" forum and his/her question should be appropriate. 

As far as removing the judgement, I would not even begin to think I know the answer to that.  I have read posts on here where they have been removed, but I don't know the specifics.
Message 3 of 4
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

What kind of judgement is it? How old is it? Is it stating paid on your CR? They do stay on for 7 years, but like Guiness I've seen members who have had success. I have state tax liens, which are paid but aren't going anywhere any time soon. Although EXP claims 1 will drop off end of this year, and another next year. I'll believe it when I see it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.