Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lexington law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lexington law

has anyone ever dealt with these people . Just curious.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: lexington law

Everyone that I know of that has used them who eventually makes their way to these forums wishes they had come here first and gotten the same results for free.  Smiley Happy

As for other people I've come across... half say they regret it and half say they were OK.  All of them could have done it on their own.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I signed up with them and then realized, it is some thing I could do it my self with help from this Forum.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

why would they regret it.  what harm can it do?  I have gotten several things deleted off of my credit report  over the years.  I only have probably around 4 more things that are negative on my report.  U just get tried of dealing with it after awhile.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

did they help u at all

Message 5 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

laronda134 wrote:
why would they regret it.  what harm can it do?  I have gotten several things deleted off of my credit report  over the years.  I only have probably around 4 more things that are negative on my report.  U just get tried of dealing with it after awhile.

I don't know if any actual harm can come of it.. but I don't think they were happy about paying money for things they later learned they could fix themselves.   Yeah, negative stuff is frustrating and sometimes it doesn't get fixed as often as you'd like but I think it's worth a shot doing it yourself first.  So these 4 negatives, are these things you have tried to get corrected already?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an @t&t bill that I paid the collection was a little over a year old.  A old direct tv bill that is suppose to fall off in nov 2008. A sprint bill which is reporting as 120 days late that is in collection with Afni bloom, last updated in 2005 only reporting on equifax.  Lat but not least 2 medical collections that were never recieved, had insurance at the time, but they said they did not have the information, this was for my son that was born  a month earlier.  They made sure they got insurance to pay that 5,000 medical bill from him being born.n  I am in the process of working on them paying this bill since it has been over 2 years.  They still will probably not remove it from my credit report.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.