Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loop holes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

loop holes

what other loop holes is there to boost your fico score, besides au?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: loop holes

garrett_ wrote:

fiscal responsibility?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Post of the day MV!!!!

MidnightVoice wrote:

garrett_ wrote:

fiscal responsibility?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

garrett_ wrote:

Hi garrett:

A word of caution, discussions on how to artificially boost your FICO scores is prohibited in these forums. Please refer to the links below for more information. Thank you for your understanding!

fused

Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines

User Guidelines

Terms of Service
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, I read a lote of posts on here how to dipute things you really owe? too funny. im not talking about getting another ssn, or trying to cheat. the new 08 fico, is doing away with aus. i have one with the old man, now ill have to be a joint account. my question was what other ways is there to boost scores, with out breaking the law.( joint accounts, primary loans, secured installment loans). what about stocks and bonds, any way to get them on your cr? one post talked about his rent he was paying, pretty smart. thanks
Message 5 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

garrett_ wrote:
Wow, I read a lote of posts on here how to dipute things you really owe? too funny. im not talking about getting another ssn, or trying to cheat. the new 08 fico, is doing away with aus. i have one with the old man, now ill have to be a joint account. my question was what other ways is there to boost scores, with out breaking the law.( joint accounts, primary loans, secured installment loans). what about stocks and bonds, any way to get them on your cr? one post talked about his rent he was paying, pretty smart. thanks

What caught my eye was the title of your thread and the wording in your question. This forum has no issues with someone disputing inaccurate information or items that are not theirs, as well as debt validating a CA or even MOVing the CRAs. Discussions on disputing items that are accurately reporting is taboo here. Posts that contain this type of discussion will be edited or removed.

One of the quickest ways to improve credit scores is paying down revolving debt to less than 10% of your available credit. Stocks, or any investments and rental histories do not report to the CRAs. Have you read the credit scoring 101 thread?

Message 6 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

garrett_ wrote:

There are many, many reasons why someone can dispute an acknowledged debt ethically and legally.  One of these reasons is NOT when it is valid and reporting accurately.  If after reading the full details and context of a post regarding something like this, you believe something violates our TOS, please report it to a MOD so it can be reviewed.

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 01-07-2008 01:36 AM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.