Established Member
lookingforhome

lvn funding

What can be done about LVN funding?  I don't think its fair that they are reporting a closed account as opened and are adding interest.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: lvn funding

You need to provide more information -
Established Member
lookingforhome

The account is from a closed sears account.  Sears is showing the account with a zero balance on credit report.  I'm assuming LVN funding purchased the account from sears.  But LVN funding is reporting late every month and adding interest.  The amount has increased by $800.  Is this legal?  Can I dispute with CRA? 
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

lookingforhome wrote:
What can be done about LVN funding?  I don't think its fair that they are reporting a closed account as opened and are adding interest.

When a CA first starts reporting they show an open date....it doesn't mean that the account itself it open.

some add interest and some don't.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+