cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lvnv open acct on EQ but CA on TU, plus cap one that's not mine!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lvnv open acct on EQ but CA on TU, plus cap one that's not mine!

I have lvnv funding reporting on my EQ as an open account more than 120 days late, but on TU it is a CA. DOLA is Jan 03 on EQ,  DOLA on TU is Nov 02. I have disputed these before and they were supposedly verified. What can I do now to get rid of them? Will a DV help?

Now, on EX I have a cap one acct CO that is not mine and a few years ago I disputed this one on line thru annual credit report.com and they said it was verified. It is showing CO but amount of balance is still increasing every month.  It has been reported since 03/2003 I don't know if that is DOLA or not. How do I get rid of this one? This is the only CR it is on.

We are trying to raise our scores for a house purchase in 1 year. All 4 credit cards are maxed and I know I need to bring these down to below 9% before then, but, how much will our scores raise when we bring these down from 100% to below 9%? They are less than 4000.00 total limits.

Just wondering if we will be able to improve it enough to get the loan by then if I can get cards down, and certain CO gone.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lvnv open acct on EQ but CA on TU, plus cap one that's not mine!

mrswayne wrote:
I have lvnv funding reporting on my EQ as an open account more than 120 days late, but on TU it is a CA. DOLA is Jan 03 on EQ,  DOLA on TU is Nov 02. I have disputed these before and they were supposedly verified. What can I do now to get rid of them? Will a DV help?

Now, on EX I have a cap one acct CO that is not mine and a few years ago I disputed this one on line thru annual credit report.com and they said it was verified. It is showing CO but amount of balance is still increasing every month.  It has been reported since 03/2003 I don't know if that is DOLA or not. How do I get rid of this one? This is the only CR it is on.

We are trying to raise our scores for a house purchase in 1 year. All 4 credit cards are maxed and I know I need to bring these down to below 9% before then, but, how much will our scores raise when we bring these down from 100% to below 9%? They are less than 4000.00 total limits.

Just wondering if we will be able to improve it enough to get the loan by then if I can get cards down, and certain CO gone.

have lvnv funding reporting on my EQ as an open account more than 120 days late, but on TU it is a CA. DOLA is Jan 03 on EQ,  DOLA on TU is Nov 02. I have disputed these before and they were supposedly verified. What can I do now to get rid of them? Will a DV help?

You need to know what you SOL is on this!    If past SOL or you want to PFD  you need to DV them CMRR

File a dispute *NOT MINE*       follow through on it. IF it comes back verified    send the OC letter to the OC    and in it tell them that it isn't yours   You might need to file  an ID THEFT report with your local police. then send a copy of it to the OC.........they must delete.....you can also dispute with copy of the police report to the CRAs.

There is no way to tell how much scores change as everyone is different.  FICO likes total UTIL under 9%  but they also like some CC with Bal $0

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

" You need to know what you SOL is on this!    If past SOL or you want to PFD  you need to DV them CMRR"

I'm in MO, I don't know SOL, didn't think it mattered for credit, thought everything stayed on for 7 years no matter what. 

PFD? don't wanna pay 300 bucks for someone elses fun!

Can you explain to me how this SOL works regaurding credit? I have lived all over, so I have opened accounts in different states, most are paid as agreed, but on others I may need to look into this SOL thing, so is the statute for where I live now, or where I lived when I had other accounts?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When dealing with a CR   you have federal law (CRTP) and state law (SOL)

The creditor can file suit using the SOL where you live now OR the state that you lived in when you applied & received the credit!

Simple SOL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.