cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missed payment on TU but cant seem to find the account that is missed.

tag
slothy
Contributor

missed payment on TU but cant seem to find the account that is missed.

I just ran a TU report and it shows my last missed payment was a month ago, yet i cant find a missed payment anywhere on the report, but on my eq it shows last missed payment 1 year 11 months ago.  My TU score is almost 80 points lower then my EQ #

is there somewhere in the CR i can find out where this payment is that i "missed" ?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: missed payment on TU but cant seem to find the account that is missed.

Aside from looking in the history of each TL for a missed payment, the next step would be to look at the "Date Reported" or "Date of Last Activity" or "Status" date of each baddie (charge-offs, collections). If a baddie has a June 2011 date showing, then that's your culprit.

Message 2 of 5
slothy
Contributor

ya any of the open accounts all list june, but one thing i noticed it shows 12x,xxx as past due under understanding your credit,  which would be mortage, but its current and has been for over almost 2 years now.

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@slothy wrote:

ya any of the open accounts all list june

You have to zero in on any closed, bad accounts. Old closed baddies sometimes update from time to time which would trigger that late comment.

@slothy wrote:

... but one thing i noticed it shows 12x,xxx as past due under understanding your credit,  which would be mortage, but its current and has been for over almost 2 years now.

Could be it. Is there any other than "current" in the status within that TL? Are there any comments listed other than "none" for that TL?

Message 4 of 5
slothy
Contributor

grrr lol cant get it to format right....

been out of dismissed 13 for about 2 years now

Status as ofDate opened [?]Date of last activity [?]Loan type [?]Largest past balance [?]Account Type [?]Account holder [?]Scheduled Payment Amount[?]Industry
Jun, 2011
Jun, 2004
Jun, 2011
Conventional Real Estate Mortgage
$102,721
Mortgage Account
Individual Account
$1,303
Banks
Descriptions [?]
  • Dispute resolved reported by grantor
Balance [?] Current Status [?]
$96,441Wage earner or similar plan
Seven year payment history [?]30 days late60 days late90+ days late
0 times
0 times
0 times
Worst Delinquency [?]
None Reported
The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.