Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 30 days past for annualcreditreport.com..how can i access

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

my 30 days past for annualcreditreport.com..how can i access

I received my 3 credit reports a few months ago from annualcreditreport.com and didnt save them and need to knwo if i am able to access these somehow?  I am needing to dispute some items in all 3 CA's.   If i cant access these for free, what is the best and cheapest way to get all 3 again so i can start my dispute process.

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my 30 days past for annualcreditreport.com..how can i access

I can't answer your question, but once you figure it out, you may want to install CutePDF. It's a free program that installs like a printer. When you get your credit report, you hit the print button and print to CutePDF. It'll save it as a PDF. I have a similar feature since I have some Adobe products, so I save all of my reports in PDF form.

I can tell you, with TU, if you go to their website and tell them you want to dispute something, they will show you your report. I haven't had the same luck with the other two though.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a similar issue, im assuming you just need to pay get to access again?

Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I received my 3 credit reports a few months ago from annualcreditreport.com and didnt save them and need to knwo if i am able to access these somehow?  I am needing to dispute some items in all 3 CA's.   If i cant access these for free, what is the best and cheapest way to get all 3 again so i can start my dispute process.

thanks in advance

For the same type of full reports you get at annualcreditreport.com you can buy one directly from each CRA. I can't tell you though what the cost might be. Just visit the website of all the CRA's.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 6
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

There's a bunch of places where you can get reports for free with a free trial.  freecreditreport.com (EX), truecredit.com (TU).  Equifax complete has a free trial for all three reports: http://equifax.com/freetrial/?CMP=KNC-Google&HBX_PK=transunion&HBX_OU=50&gclid=CMOTwpqfoKkCFc1a7AodX...

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I confirmed today the backdoor dispute approach works with all three. It won't worn if you have a pending dispute however.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.