Did you mean: 

my baddies maybe all you good people can tell me what to do with them

tag
loubee
Regular Contributor

my baddies maybe all you good people can tell me what to do with them

Hi all

ive just pulled my CR from on here
I have 2 baddies showing on them, I was wondering id anyone could look at them and tell me when they will be deleted from my CR and what I should do about balance still on one pay? let age and fall off? all advice apreciated
account 1

tunion  acc #xxxxxxxxx dola 05/2001  date closed by cg 04/2001

EX  accxxxxxxx just says dola may 2001

EQ accxxxxxxxxxx dola jan 2002 date of last payment may 2001,  this went on my husbands BK but I was included in that I was a AU on this account theres about 15 lates on here

ACCOUNT 2

TU  account xxxx dola 04/2002 date closed 11/2001

EX  account xxxx dola 04/2004 past balance $1250 account closed by c grantor, I was co signer for CC and my husband had this added into his BK too,  should I try and pay this account now or not?
there are also many many lates on this account last late reported 12/07

i HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
loubee
Regular Contributor

Re: my baddies maybe all you good people can tell me what to do with them

I should add after sending the above message I re read it and to clarify I was not included in my husbands BK, above I put on account 1 that I was
Message 2 of 6
loubee
Regular Contributor

bump xxxxxxSmiley Happy  1st ive done this
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hi, loubee, the traffic on the forums is way down today --might be the three-day weekend, might be the NFL playoffs. Smiley Wink

If I read correctly, were you AU on one of the accounts? If so, you ought to be able to get removed from it, and then dispute as "not mine."

I have not yet had personal experience with trying to clean up fun things like this, so I'm pretty tentative here. I'm hoping some of the regulars like Timothy, SmartCookie, and HappyDays (with many others) will come along soon and pitch in.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
loubee
Regular Contributor

thx hauling that bit of news had made me feel better already,
as for the playoffs I know all them men from here are watching it, lolololol
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

loubee wrote:
Hi all

ive just pulled my CR from on here
I have 2 baddies showing on them, I was wondering id anyone could look at them and tell me when they will be deleted from my CR and what I should do about balance still on one pay? let age and fall off? all advice apreciated
account 1

tunion  acc #xxxxxxxxx dola 05/2001  date closed by cg 04/2001

EX  accxxxxxxx just says dola may 2001

EQ accxxxxxxxxxx dola jan 2002 date of last payment may 2001,  this went on my husbands BK but I was included in that I was a AU on this account theres about 15 lates on here

ACCOUNT 2

TU  account xxxx dola 04/2002 date closed 11/2001

EX  account xxxx dola 04/2004 past balance $1250 account closed by c grantor, I was co signer for CC and my husband had this added into his BK too,  should I try and pay this account now or not?
there are also many many lates on this account last late reported 12/07

i HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE

Hi loobue,    First look at TU and EX    CR  they usually type   will remain on CR until  month/year
   If it isn't there you can try & call them.

As an AU    dispute as  * Not Mine* !!!!  it will be deleted

2nd account......What is your SOl.....what kind of credit was this??  auto loan or something?

Keep in mind that TU and EX  drop by DOFD   only EQ using DOLA.  Until you answer about dates and SOL  im only taking a wild guess  That  #1  should drop this year  and #2  will drop this years or next.

I would do nothing until you know  exact drop date.......Also remember that usually an account DOFD comes before the account is closed.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.