Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my score 519 need cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

my score 519 need cc

hi
my score is 519 and iam looking for a cc to establish my credit with I just joined today and iam very new at all this. I have been doing alote of research on bringing my scores up. I have several lates last year on my mortgage. I have been clearing up all my neg accounts to bring my score up. i have also been paying everything on time. I need to refi in Nov because iam in a varible rate of 9.25 and its going up again in Nov. i need to boost by scores  what to do
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my score 519 need cc

hi
Thanks for the info my mortgage company is countrywide . Iam sending out a GW letter to see if they will remove some of the past dues. Not sure who to send it too. Iam also sending out letter to all the neg accounts. (which i did pay off in the last few months) Most of them are settlements but sill showing a balance. Like Capial One cc They did a settlement but not showing on credit.
and also some medical bills took a settlement , they are showing what i paid but still what I owe. The difference was the settelment amount.  thank you again for all your help
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to ask CreditHawk - what rules are changing in September - I know I missed that post.

Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

beach123 wrote:
I have to ask CreditHawk - what rules are changing in September - I know I missed that post.

Thanks!

Starting in September, one of the CBs, I forget which one, will stop recognizing Authorized Users, so those of us who have been added as an AU on another persons CC for the benefits of their good account history will stop reaping those benefits.  The other two CBs will make this change starting early next year.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.