Contributor

my score 519 need cc

hi
my score is 519 and iam looking for a cc to establish my credit with I just joined today and iam very new at all this. I have been doing alote of research on bringing my scores up. I have several lates last year on my mortgage. I have been clearing up all my neg accounts to bring my score up. i have also been paying everything on time. I need to refi in Nov because iam in a varible rate of 9.25 and its going up again in Nov. i need to boost by scores  what to do
Contributor

Re: my score 519 need cc

hi
Thanks for the info my mortgage company is countrywide . Iam sending out a GW letter to see if they will remove some of the past dues. Not sure who to send it too. Iam also sending out letter to all the neg accounts. (which i did pay off in the last few months) Most of them are settlements but sill showing a balance. Like Capial One cc They did a settlement but not showing on credit.
and also some medical bills took a settlement , they are showing what i paid but still what I owe. The difference was the settelment amount.  thank you again for all your help
Established Contributor

I have to ask CreditHawk - what rules are changing in September - I know I missed that post.

Thanks!
Highlighted
Established Contributor

beach123 wrote:
I have to ask CreditHawk - what rules are changing in September - I know I missed that post.

Thanks!

Starting in September, one of the CBs, I forget which one, will stop recognizing Authorized Users, so those of us who have been added as an AU on another persons CC for the benefits of their good account history will stop reaping those benefits.  The other two CBs will make this change starting early next year.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.