Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO products

Morning All

I need to figure out my credit scores from all 3 bureaus. I also need my mortgage score. Which product is best for what I need.  I see we have 3 options but I'm not sure which to pick. Thanks in advance.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO products

Fico identity ultimate 3b will give you all your scores and credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus. $30 a month until you cancel you also get updated credit reports every 3 months.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bunnimom!

I've been thinking about the same thing lately.  (Someone, PLEASE correct me if you see any inaccuracies in my thinking)  I'm just thinking out loud.  kind of.  lol

Right now, I have the $30/mo for all three reports and scores from MF.  The reports and mortgage scores are only updated quarterly, I believe.   Now, with the monitoring, you will know if your Fico 8 scores change, which is cool.  All that costs $90 every three months. 

I also have CCT for $15/month.  They give you 3 bureau reports and scores once per month. The monitoring will also let you know if you have a score change in between.  It's a really good value, but no mortgage scores and that's my main interest right now.   

I am spending too much for this obsession and need to change it up.  I definitely can't keep both and don't need both.  I plan to cancel CCT this month right before they will charge me again.  I've only kept them both for the last month or two so I could make my decision about which I like better. 

MF will let you buy a one time, one bureau report plus all the scores for $20.  If I bought a different bureau each month, that would cost $20/month or $60 every three months, and I would still have updates for reports and scores including mortgage scores quarterly.   The thing I'd be giving up would be the monitoring, but CK could alert me for free about report changes and I could use to learn to exercise some patience.  

Does this make sense?  Definitely check my math and logic, but this is what I've been thinking about doing. 

I hope this helps.  I've been thinking about posting about this, myself.  I'm glad you brought it up! 

Message 3 of 14
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

It should be noted that there is another MyFico plan which gives you all scores, including mortgage, for $40/month.  It's called "premium".

I'm getting a mortgage too, so I switched to that and will let my CCT membership run out this month.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JayTee1 wrote:

It should be noted that there is another MyFico plan which gives you all scores, including mortgage, for $40/month.  It's called "premium".

I'm getting a mortgage too, so I switched to that and will let my CCT membership run out this month.

I thought i saw that a couple of weeks ago, but I went to upgrade one day and I couldn't find it again.  

That's $120 every 3 months.  For me, that money might be better spent saving for down payment or for collection settlement.  

Decisions, decisions!  It really does depend on your personal goals and situation.  

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well......

I  went ahead and purchased the ultimate 3b for 29.95/month. They took the money off my credit card and then blocked my access d/t not being able to verify me. Great? cant call them until Monday......Guess I'll wait. Not  good when you have already charged by cc. 

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well......

I  went ahead and purchased the ultimate 3b for 29.95/month. They took the money off my credit card and then blocked my access d/t not being able to verify me. Great? cant call them until Monday......Guess I'll wait. Not  good when you have already charged by cc. 

Authorizations are pending charges; unless the payment posted, all they did was check to see if you had the funds available to guarantee for collecting. It's unlikely they actually charged you without being able to verify identity.

Message 7 of 14
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Re: the premier plan at $40/month, I agree, it can get quite expensive, especially if you have debts you're trying to pay off.  I'm also not sure why that plan isn't being advertised.  It may be that they offered it for a limited time until they filled up the subscriptions they wanted -- no idea.

I am using this plan until I close on my mortgage.  Once I do that, I'll probably go back to CCT at $15/month.  I can't imagine after all this time (2.5 years) of rebuilding, and knowing every little change in my credit score that I could go without!

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JayTee1 wrote:

Re: the premier plan at $40/month, I agree, it can get quite expensive, especially if you have debts you're trying to pay off.  I'm also not sure why that plan isn't being advertised.  It may be that they offered it for a limited time until they filled up the subscriptions they wanted -- no idea.

I am using this plan until I close on my mortgage.  Once I do that, I'll probably go back to CCT at $15/month.  I can't imagine after all this time (2.5 years) of rebuilding, and knowing every little change in my credit score that I could go without!

Where is the premier plan? I can't find it anywhere!

Message 9 of 14
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

There are only 2 products that are relevant if you need all 3 CRA's.  The Essentials 1B only provides EQ.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

With the other 2 it's just a matter of whether you only want a one time purchase or ongoing service.

bunnimom wrote: 

I need to figure out my credit scores from all 3 bureaus. I also need my mortgage score.

You have many more than just the 2 scores you mention.  Look at the product comparison page.  Note that that the † footnote leads to this page:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICOScore8Disclaimer.html

@Anonymous wrote:

I am spending too much for this obsession and need to change it up.  I definitely can't keep both and don't need both.  

If it's too much for your budget then focus on your report data instead of obsessing over numbers.  Once you've made improvements to your reports you can perform one time pulls to verify your mortgage scores as needed.

@Anonymous wrote:

MF will let you buy a one time, one bureau report plus all the scores for $20.  If I bought a different bureau each month, that would cost $20/month or $60 every three months, and I would still have updates for reports and scores including mortgage scores quarterly.

Link?  The only 1B I see is EQ only and it's a monthly service.

@JayTee1 wrote:

Link?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.