Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO scores not updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO scores not updating

I subscribe to Experian directly as well as the $25 per month here on myFICO. There have been no changes at all to my scores on here, but from checking in with Experian, my Fico has gone from 786 to 789 last night, and tonight is up to 791. Why hasn't it reflected on myFICO? And, is there a chance my other two have updated but not on myFICO?

Sort of disappointed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO scores not updating

Experian just changed over to FICO scores as opposed to Vantage scores. This may have resulted in a change on your Experian results without a change occurring on myFico. Check the fine print on Experian to find out exactly what version of your score you are seeing. Then compare to the results on myFico.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO updates are limited to certain triggers. Not all changes will generate a new alert. It's among the biggest complaints / limitations with MyFICO. Yes, there's a very good chance the other two bureaus have changed too.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

MyFICO updates are limited to certain triggers. Not all changes will generate a new alert. It's among the biggest complaints / limitations with MyFICO. Yes, there's a very good chance the other two bureaus have changed too.

Thanks for confirming. Is there any others out there that could give me a more accurate reading of my actual scores? I know I can get TU from Discover and my CU but that is only once a month.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCheckTotal.com operated by Experian. 3 full reports updated many times per year, and more rapid FICO 8 score monitoring. Many here, including myself, have recently signed up. Appears very promising so far.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CreditCheckTotal.com operated by Experian. 3 full reports updated many times per year, and more rapid FICO 8 score monitoring. Many here, including myself, have recently signed up. Appears very promising so far.

I subscribe to myFICO as well as the Experian one. I just signed up for CreditCheckTotal to see how it works out. My TU score was updated today to 801 on CreditCheckTotal while TU has not updated since May 19th. If myFICO doesn't start being more consistent about updating, then I'll be dropping them next month and keeping this one. Thanks for the heads up ronpa!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.